Monday, October 1, 2012

A Gem in the Rough

I have been struggling with many things lately. Losing weight, organizing my home, organizing my life, feeling like I am spending quality time with my children, teaching my children, etc. Tonight I was on Pinterest (it has become a great weakness, and I am deciding I need to cut back on it...a lot.) While I was on I came across an article I had pinned with he intention to read sometime later(realistically with all of my pins it could have been never). However, that time just happened to be tonight.

As I read this article I realized there are many things I need to change, and the article gave me the tools to do it. After reading it I thought I ought to share it with you. If you are struggling with some of the things I listed up above, I hope you will take a moment to read it yourself. If not, then carry on your marry way, and I might have another enlightening share or thought in the future...And please, don't take it personal, mainly I am doing it for easy future reference for myself, so here goes:

Seven Strategies for Having More Productive Days

Now if you see less of me on facebook, and pinterest you will understand that I just might be succeeding at being more productive, and spending quality time with my family. I am not dropping my blog, just going to schedule it for a time other than late at night...*sheepish grin*.


No comments:

Post a Comment