As a step-mom and mother I want to share my experiences in hope that I will touch someone, maybe help someone else. My desire is to keep it real, but on the light side as much as possible. Relive the fun, and at times the instances I hope to have grown from most.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Living Life
Well, I am still working on bettering my life through healthier living. Just in case you were wondering. I have averaged 3 days a week to the gym, and My average caloric in take is a little above 1800. I have room for improvement, but am doing better than I was at the beginning of the year. I would love to see myself attending the gym 4-5 days a week, but I have yet to accomplish that goal...lol! It seems when you have little ones the nagging feeling that they are only little once creeps in and I find myself thinking I will have plenty of time for the gym here in just a couple more years. So I am teetering at an average of 3 days. I have made four a couple of times, so I see hope. As for the caloric in take I need to work on more full calories, those empty calories seem to be plentiful this time of year, so I need to watch things a bit more. Oh, I haven't done my measurements this month...I ought to get on that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment