Well, you may be wondering how the eating and exercise are going. Alright I guess. I weighed myself the other day and was up to -8 lbs from the beginning of this plan. Sadly I weighed myself two days later to see that I had gained 2 back. It was a bit dis heartening to say the least. As for exercising, I am doing alright, but would love to be doing better. Two times I have signed up for a class and then was unable to go. Both times for the same reason. Ugh. I am trying to keep positive. I know it takes time to see results. I am feeling the results, but it sure would be nice to actually see them.
It is getting to be that time of year where it is hard to eat healthy. There are harvest parties, pumpkin treats everywhere. (I try to justify this being okay, because it keeps me regular....I know, TMI but you know its true.) Besides that my hubby and I found a new favorite Authentic Mexican restaurant, and it is really good.
On a side not I am struggling at keeping my word and cutting back on Pinterest. I am seriously addicted. I know why I need to stop, but I always think: "I am going to miss out on the cutest idea", or "Someday I will have time to do all of this", or I can justify it because I have actually started trying the recipes I have pinned." Yeah, but my kids are growing, and do they know undoubtedly how much I love them? I know there are so many things I can be teaching them in lou of the time I am spending on there.
Thank you for listening. I know I am not failing totally at everything right now. I am just overwhelmed with all of the things I should be doing better. And there are a plethora of those things, believe me.
You weigh the least, and most correct when you get on the scale first thing in the morning before breakfast. That is your true weight. Also weighing near the same time every day will also give you a better idea of your success. You'll weigh more after a meal, less after a trip to the bathroom...etc. I haven't lost any weight since I started offically exercising two weeks ago, but I haven't really changed the way I eat either. At least you are trying to stick with the program instead of giving up. And tomorrow is a new day :)
ReplyDelete