Monday, October 22, 2012

Hope...Maybe?

Yesterday I had two people come up to me at church and say it looked like I had lost some weight. Then today I had another individual comment that I look like I have lost some weight. I know I should be feeling comfort in this and I am trying. However The scale hasn't seemed to be in my favor lately, and when I did measurements they too were a little discouraging. So maybe if I continue on the track I have been on, and working on eating full calories versus empty calories I will continue to see results.

I took a class years ago and they said it can take 6 to 12 months to begin seeing results after you are 30, and after you have had kids. Both of those are in my court. So I need to hang in there.

Thanks for the support I am getting from out there. It means a lot. I am trying to keep positive. Bear with me. And those of you out there attempting to make a difference in your lives, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment