Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another day

It has come to the point in my pregnancy I am no longer sleeping well. I know I need the rest, but how can you sleep when you keep dreaming all night you are in labor and not progressing? First I would dream I was Not registered at the hospital and so they couldn't admit me, and now I'm just not progressing. Is this a sign  I am going to be pregnant for the rest of my life?

A dear friend of mine said I was in sane to want this little tyke out of me any sooner than my body sees fit. Her point was that once he is out he will be a full fledged responsibility, no putting him back. There will be diapers to change, baby to feed, baby to hold, crying...etc. I understand her points made. I am just tired of waiting that is all. I must be from the microwave generation, pop it in, take it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment