I have been frustrated lately. Its obvious I know. So I have decided to make a list of things I am grateful for. Mainly as a reminder of all of the great blessings I have in my life.
1. I am married to and sealed to my best friend.
2. I have a big brother that loves me so much He gave his life for me.
3. I have been blessed to have wonderful children placed in my stewardship.
4. I am thankful for the scriptures and know they bring us closer to God and Christ.
5. I live in a day age where Christ's church has been fully restored upon the earth. I can receive all of His promised blessings.
6. I have been blessed with many talents.
7. I have blessed with a handful of amazing friends.
8. I am blessed to be surrounded by people who know me.
9. I am blessed to have older children who don't mind helping me with the younger children.
10. I love spring time. I love to see flowers blooming.
11. Speaking of flowers, I love tulips and daisies...and forget me nots.
12. I love that I am able to say home and raise my children, and I can watch them grow.
13. I love listening to and reading the words of our living prophet.
14. I loved going to Time out for Women for the first time and being spiritually fed.
15. I love to listen to others share how the Savior is working in their lives.
16. I have to admit I live thunder storms and watching the lightning dance across the sky.
17. I was raised by two converts to the church. They raised me well.
18. I know that Heavenly Father loves and cares for me.
19. I know the atonement was made for me.
20. I love General Conference. I can't express with words how much, but I love it.
21. I am blessed to have a wonder family, immediate and extended.
22. I love watching my children experience life and enjoy learning.
23. I love bright vibrant colors, be it in flowers, inks, paints, fabric, sunsets, scrapping papers, children's art work, stained glass, the rich colors of autumn and spring...I love bright rich colors.
24. I love listening to water rather in a brook, waterfall, or fountain.
24. I love the warmth felt when the sun kisses you on a summer day.
25. I love listening to rain fall on the roof or hit the window pane.
26. I enjoy doing acts of service.
27. I find peace in creating, and watching my children create.
28. I enjoy canning tomatoes with my husband in the late summer evenings.
29. I love feeling the wind in my hair when I ride my bike.
30. I love holding hands with my hubby when we go shopping.
31. I love just chatting with mu hubby about the kids, his work, or the day to day goings ons.
32. I love calling my parents and telling them about the latest with my children.
33. I am grateful that my husband holds and honors his priesthood responsibilities.
34. I love when my children come up and give me an unexpected hug. (It warms me to the bone. I melt.)
35. I love listening to a beautiful piece of music, be it instrumental, or vocal.
36. I love memories of Brazil.
37. I struggle with being human at times more than others. Then again, this makes me more thankful for the atonement.
38. I enjoy watching people enjoying their talents and blessings.
39. I love those quite moments when the Lord inspires you and tells you He know you can do it, He is there to help.
40. I am thankful for the example the Savior set in doing the Fathers will and not His own. It is a hard one to follow at times, but I know with His help I can do anything.
41. I love sunny days.
42. I love road trips.
43. I love lazy afternoons.
44. I love roasting marshmallows over a fire and chatting with our children.
45. I love spring. The smells, sights and sounds of spring are all reminders that there is always another day. We can start anew and with a fresh slate.
46. I love when my husband holds me in his arms and tells me he loves me.
47. I love sticky cotton candy.
48. I love visiting with my siblings and cousins. They know me and love me just the same. I love them just the same.
49. I love the smell of clean laundry. I love how if feels when it first comes out of the dryer.
50. I love folding laundry. It is relaxing to me. However I hate sorting socks.
51. I enjoy washing dishes. It gives me time to think and I feel like my worries are washed away with the scum I scrub off.
52. I enjoy mopping the floor by hand. I see the scum come off and get to scrub out frustration. When I am done I can look around and see the reward of my work.
53. I love to day dream.
54. I enjoy going to the gym and feeling sore after words.
55. I love visiting my husband at work, he always lights up to see me.
56. I love teaching my little princess how to do things, her creativity astounds me.
57. I love watching my little mans mind at work. The way he perceives the world is so unique to me.
58. I love holding my youngest one. I know that he and the others are going to be all too soon gorwn for that and I try to embrace each opportunity given to me.
59. I enjoy exploring with my husband and children.
60. I love spending time with those who care and mater most to me.
61. I enjoy being a parent. Sure it has its moments, but the rewards make it so worth it.
62. I enjoy watching my children laugh and enjoy each other.
63. I love when I can visit with a kindred spirit and our children get along.
64. I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel and Gods love for me.
65. I love those white fluffy clouds on hot sunny days.
66. I love being able to sit down once in a while and being able to enjoy a good book.
67. I enjoy those moments when I can sit and relax in a warm bath and think over the day or week.
68. I am grateful for the in-laws I have.
69. I love listening to the violin.
70. I love listening to the piano. Most string instruments for that mater.
71. I am blessed to have some amazing friends.
72. I love flowers. Really I do.
73. I love looking at life photography.
74. I love dreaming and seeing those dreams become realities. (I need to do more of it.)
75. I love the smell of bred baking.
76. I love the smell of apple pie baking as well.
77. I enjoy going to the library with my hubby and reading a good magazine.
78. I enjoy bowling with my husband.
79. I enjoy watching a good movie snuggled up to my hubby.
80. I love staying up late with one of my older boys and discussing life and the lessons it provides.
81. I love a big mug of hot chocolate on a winter evening with almond joy creamer in it.
82. I love being reminded of these many great blessing I have in my life. There are many more, but it is late.
No comments:
Post a Comment