Monday, April 15, 2013

Weeds

My children are growing like weeds. It is crazy how time flies! I was looking at my wedding pictures the other day and The youngest of the old ones(Sorry, that came from reading Skippy Jon Jones books *grin*) is getting to be quite the young man. When I joined the picture he was seven. now he is talking about when he will be driving...which is just around the bend.

I have had three more since that day, and the middle one will be starting kindergarten this fall. Where does the time go? And the smallest of the small ones is getting better with verbally communicating, when he is hungry he is great at helping himself into the fridge, and cupboards. My little princess is more of a tomboy princess, the other day when dropping her off to school one of the boys in her class ran to catch up with her, grabbed her hand and walked with her to class.

I love being able to enjoy little glimpses of my children as they are growing up. I love even more that I can be around to see more than glimpses. Still there are those glimpses that feel big in such a precious way. I hope as they grow they know they are my little world, that I love them, and that I am trying to teach them what they need to be strong and brave as they grow and face the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment