Here are some things I am thankful for:
1. The Plan of Salvation and its completeness.
2. The Savior. Boy am I ever grateful he did his part.
3. My husband. He loves the Lord, our family and I love to hear him share the things he learns!
4. Our children. They are great kids, the big ones and the little ones that have come later. Seriously all good examples to one another.
5. Friends. I have some friends I wouldn't trade for any others.
6. Our families health.
7. The scriptures. Each time I read them I learn a new lesson. They are like my personal liahona, it is amazing.
8. Modern day medicine. With this last pregnancy I have been grateful to know that we have these things to help us out.
9. The priesthood. There are so many blessing to list under this one. I am glad i have three men at beck and call when one of the little ones are not so well.
10. The different seasons life presents to us for growth. Especially how Heavenly Father helps us adjust and learn, patiently at our side.
No comments:
Post a Comment