It is finally beginning to feel like fall out here in the mid-west! My husband brought in the last of the garden the other day and we are beginning to think in the direction of Christmas. I am trying to not get to far ahead of myself, but usually we have began our shopping by this time of year. This year we have been looking forward to having our future daughter-in-law out for Thanksgiving, and that is about where the mind has been.
I took my little gal out Christmas shopping this afternoon and I have to say, she is quite creative in her choices. I think some of her older siblings are going to have a good time when they open their gifts this year. She thought seriously about each of them and came up with some fun things. Oh to be young again.
This year has been great! I have been able to watch the leaves change. It seems in the past fall didn't reach the beautiful rich colors of reds and oranges due to the freezes we would have. So I have been in awe this year to watch the colors change and the leaves fall. Each season of the year is enjoyable, but I especially love the colors of autumn!
No comments:
Post a Comment