Well, we had a fun Halloween! We took the children trunk or treating at our church. There were a lot of games and activities for the children. It was fun seeing all of the costumes this year! But everyones favorite part is the trunk or treating. My hubby took the little ones around from car to car while I maned our trunk this year. When all was finished there had been cauldron set up in the middle of the parking lot with a huge fire burning in it. Everyone gathered there to check out their plunder and chat about the nights activities.
When all was done with the trunks, my little man raced over to the group around the cauldron and continued searching for treasure. He hit up several other kids for their candy before I was able to catch up with him. One of the other children was generous and parted with unwanted candy willingly. I had a hard time keeping a serious face while explaining the night was done and it was just time to play.
We had a great Halloween. I hope everyone else did as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment