This past week I have been trying to convince my husband that the image in my last ultrasound is our child. A humanoid. He first claimed it looked like a lamb. Tonight as I was pointing out the little ones features he said: "Let me show you what I see." He then goes to point out the features that sound like that of a K-9. What!?
With today's technology I just don't get how he can't see it. It is comparable to an old black and white picture from the 1800's, only better. This is the first one I have had that seems so clear. The little on shares his sisters mouth and one of his brothers nose. It surprised me how clearly it all showed up!
As he finished showing me his interpreting of the picture I assured him that it was his child. As I walked away I pondered whether I should be insulted, or if he had insulted himself...lol! One of the older girls says if it is a dog we should name ot Spots.
No comments:
Post a Comment