Well, the point was proven to me yesterday. Children do keep you young. I had two experiences where my heartbeat was raised unexpectedly.
The first was that my second eldest son usually mossies himself home around 2 in the afternoon. If anything he comes home early. Yesterday around 4:20 he wasn't at home, I tried to give him a call and he had left his phone at home. Now, I do realize he is an adult and can take care of himself, but I have the right to worry. So, I did. I tried to get a hold of a friend of his who was still in class, then I called his dads office, and to make a long story short, just as I made my last call he walked in. He had told me earlier in the week that he had a dental appointment to ready himself for a mission. That is where he had been.
The last raising of the heart beat was more in excitement. The eldest boy came home from a trip to see his girl. He was acting a bit giddy and I had asked him if he had a good weekend. All he said at first was "yeah." He continued to act a little funny and then it came out. Guess what! He is engaged! We were able to meet her earlier this summer. She is a nice girl and so I have to say I am more than excited for them both. It was like Christmas last night, I was unable to go to sleep from all the excitement! The boy is past cloud nine, and I can hardly blame him.
Well, there you have it the proof. Kids can still keep us young.
What! Who is engaged?
ReplyDelete