I know, I talk about my little man a lot, but here is something that just makes me grin. Each morning his oldest brother comes up, ruffles the little man's hair and says good morning. And each morning the little man sticks his tongue out ans spits at his biggest brother. It has became the humor the eldest son and I look forward to each morning.
This morning went quite a bit differently. I will share the conversation with you.
Bb: "Hi little man!"
Lm : "Hi Big Bruder, you my fwend."
A bit later in the day later as they are passing each other on the stairs biggest brother tripped over little man, and this is what is heard:
First there is a little bit of crying then:
Lm: "ptht! You my frwend."
He is warming up to his big brother a little bit. Good sign. It warms one's heart. I guess I should explain that biggest brother was in Brazil when little man was born, and practically the first two years of his life. It is quite probable that little man is thinking "Who the crap is this guy trying to butter up to me, just thinks he can invade my life." Who knows exactly what he is thinking, but it is fun to watch him warm up.
No comments:
Post a Comment