Monday, September 10, 2012

Where I feel Like Pulling out my Hair

This past week and this one are on my hit list. It seems since I have returned home, my little lady has decided she need make no effort for using the bathroom. She doesn't seem to have any problem with sitting in her mess either...for extended periods of time. How do I take care of this? I have tried a sticker chart, she cleans her own messes, we have tried earning privileges, losing privileges and I am feeling at wits end...*sigh*

Starting yesterday my littlest guy has decided he want to be a bully. He has started pushing and hitting, and today he was just taking toys from other little kids. When I returned to pick him up from a child watch at the gym, they informed me he had had two time outs. *ugh*

I love being a mother, I do, there are just those moments that keep me perplexed and frustrated. Thanks for the ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment