Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let's try this Agian.

The past two and a half days have been thumbs down in the eating department. Seriously. As soon as I wrote my last entry I ate ----girl scout cookies. If I had stuck to four I would have been with in my calorie count, but I didn't instead I ate my little heart out, and to be honest, I didn't even enjoy it. Then yesterday we went to a friends restaurant....buffet at that. I only had one plate, but he makes comfort food, mashed potatoes, fried chicken and then of course a complimentary bowl of ice cream...lunch took up pretty much my whole daily caloric intake allotment, then there is dinner and the FHE treat, so, a hundred million calories later... And then there is today. I made the mistake of buying my littlest a bag of gold fish. they only have 3 calories a fish, but the problem is, you eat a handful of those and have the munchies the rest of the day..."Oh, poop!"...and little self control on my side today. *ugh*

Lets just say I am glad tomorrow is another day. I am not buying any goodies for the kiddos. And I am calling in the self-control brain sells. Wish me luck. And we are off!

2 comments:

  1. You say I will think different about taking the chocolate home with me...well, no I don't. We rarely have junk in our house, so a handful of kisses didn't ruin my day, and your blog post didn't make me feel guilty. :) The main reason, I know that the only "sweet" thing I will be likely to get today will be raisins. Hahahaha! That is my fun life of food.

    I am amazed at how well you are doing! Keep up the good work. If we were competing you would have blown me out of the water already!

    ReplyDelete