Here are some qualities I love and admire in my husband:
1. He honors and loves the priesthood.
2. He loves me despite my flaws and weaknesses.
3. He is kind in correcting me and patient when I don't take things well at first.
4. He loves being a father. You can ask any of our 8 children, and they all know he loves them.
5. He loves his role as a husband and father.
6. He puts us first.
7. He has a great sense of humor.
8. He is a great personal chef.
9. He is supportive.
10. He is good at putting things into perspective for me when I am not seeing the picture.
11. Our children look forward to him coming home...almost as much as I do!
12. I love the songs he has created for the kiddos.
13. I am glad he is the love of my life!
14. This might be TMI for some, but he has a cute rear too.
No comments:
Post a Comment