What a week. I hope that is coming to an end per se. We have had sick peeps in our house off and on since last Tuesday. It throws off the groove. Funny how everyone was well for the little guys 1st birthday and then again for my hubbies. Well. there you go.
My craft room has been in an array for 2 or 3 weeks now. I am trying to be happy about it, and thankful at the same time, but I have been having the itch to create and my hands are tied. Between my hubby and a friend we are trying to make it a more workable space...what was supposed to take a week is taking a bit longer...only because we are also making improvements.
When we moved in we had not noticed a 2 inch drop in the floor due to a billiards table being in the middle of the room. However, when we began to move our things in the room it was apparent. So we aren't just doing cosmetic work, but a little bit of structural as well. Thus the elongated time. As you can see I really can't complain, I just wish they had a lotion or ointment for the itch I have been feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment