Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Another Day...and LIfe is Good!

I am getting SO excited! A friend of mine has helped me organize my craft room and I am stoked to start creating! Yesterday I did my first mini project. My little guy decided to tear several of my shelves apart for me. That was a little disheartening. I guess we will have to do things during nap time for a while, or when Dad is home and I can close a door somewhere. Or, if I can find one of those expandable child-gates somewhere...I might be onto something!

Also, my little man has decided he is ready to potty train!!!(Loud aplause and cheers are more than welcome to hear!) This Mama is a happy mama! *wink* He is more on top of it than his sister...who by the way is doing better and will someday have it perfected I am possitive! Through an experience of his own, he has decided it is a good idea to wear* pull-ups to bed.(There is a little story to go with that I will share at the end if you would like to read it, if not, feel free to skip it!) Thank you very much!

And, last but not least, I am beginning to get ontop of my game here on the home front! My house is nowhere close to picture perfect. However I discovered this week I do indeed have counters in my kitchen! Under all of those reminders of having children there is carpet in more than one room of my house! Did you know if you do only a load of dishes a day it looks like you might know how to play this mom game after all? It is true! I have been feeling like I am sighing a huge sigh of relief this week! And I have to thatnk my Husband, and Friend for their help...THANK YOU!!!

* So the story of deciding its alright to wear Pull-ups after all...He wet the bed in his undies. When I asked him to bring me his bedding  I heard hims say under his breath and a little more sarcasm than I would have liked (grin) "I love you Ms. Hanigan!" this boy warms my heart! I love being a mom...even with those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment