Money. Who wants it? Everyone, it seems like no matter how much we have though it never seems to be enough. As I was pondering about this topic this morning, I thought "You can buy anything with money." But then I began to think on that and realized what an untruth that is.
Here are things I thought of you can not buy with money:
Another's trust. It can't be purchased with money, it can only be gained through one's actions and it is fragile.
Another's love. True love, pure love is not purchased with money. It is purchased with serving, being there when others leave, simply being a stable and trusted being. I realize that affection can be purchased, but as easily as it is purchased, it is thrown away. That is where individuals begin to lose sight of their true self worth...one of Satan's greatest tools.
Character. This is once again something built up over periods of time, and can easily be destroyed.
With money you can buy armies to destroy, even people. However money does not take away others identities with God. It can not buy you into heaven. It can not buy true happiness, only temporal pleasure. Money can not change any truth. These are just a few of my thoughts this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment