Well, I should update you on my leg. It is healing nicely. I can hardly tell I had problems with it just weeks ago. The inside of my calf and thigh have turned to a nice ugly brown color telling me and the Doctors that it is on the mend.
Today I had had an appointment with a new Dr. The one who has been helping me retires next week and he recommended thi new Dr in case of future complications. The second Dr said it is looking good. The thought that he had as he checked my leg and read what the other Dr. had said was that it was pregnancy induced and that it might be a good idea to call it quits on having more children. He said next time it would likely be worse. As now he though I should be able to continue enjoying life with out the special pantyhose, or any surgery. However if I have swelling, aches or pains I should see him right away to keep from a repeat of the last experience. I can do that!
It was a relief to hear that the Dr. didn't think it was that big of a deal. Meaning I don't have to have any surgeries, nor do I have to wear any ugly pantyhose. Sorry, there is still a little pride here, I am working on that. But that is the latest on my leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment