Unable to sleep tonight I was catching up on blogs I follow, one being my Eldest daughters. We had a falling out this past year. It was an ugly one. Not something I care to relive, nor put her through again. With that said I will share with you something that...well, made my heart full tonight.
While reading her blog I notices a window on the side. Over the phone she had told me she was beginning a side business just for fun to use some of her God given talents. At the time she had not yet gone public with it. When I clicked on the window it was exactly what she had told me about. Scrolling through the few items she has placed in her "store" I loved seeing her talent! She amazes me with her creativity! Honestly she is a talented girl in more areas than one!
Okay so I am going to go back to our falling out but only for a moment. She was upset with the way I described her in another blog which I have since discontinued. Words were exchanged on both parts and I will admit on my part they were horrid.
Back to my findings tonight. At the beginning of her new blog or sales shop she talked of her goals. She does a great intro of who she is and what she stands for in which she states: she is "occasionally a fairly nice step-daughter". With that out there, My heart was filled with so many feelings. I hope that she and I can build a better relationship and at least one day be good friends. One day I hope she will be able to know I think of her as more than an occasionally nice step-daughter and we can put the past behind us where it belongs.
To see her amazing talent you can go to: molliest.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment