Lately I have been feeling like I have accomplished very little. I was telling this to my husband last night and he informed me other wise.
If you looked around my house you would see baskets of clothes to be folded and put away, baskets more to be washed (I am on top of the kitchen this week thanks to my hubby, and children) my house looks like its been through the hands of little ones (I wouldn't deny that being the case), and my bed hasn't been made in weeks. Ugh.
After pointing all of this out to him he pointed out to me that the children have been dressed and fed, noses have been wiped, tears wiped, sad ones comforted and happy ones laughed with. Right now that is where my emphasis should be. If I get more done along the way that is great!
Well, as you can see my man is a keeper and I intend on keeping him a long time. The Kiddos to, I am finding they grow much faster than I would like. So here we go, another day and here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment