Our teenager had his second day of high school and survived. I think I am more scared of him being there than he is...I can be corrected on that and wouldn't feel too bad. I have observed some of the kids at his school, and wish I had a bubble to raise all of my children in.
My little lady had her first day in first grade and enjoyed her new teacher, and having some of her friends in her class from last year. A couple tears escaped as I dropped her off...she is growing a little too fast for my likings.
My 4 year old was devastated he doesn't start pre-school for almost two weeks. Bummer. He is going through a phase that is quite entertaining in its self, he says the darnedest things. An example of this is the other night. While I flossed my teeth he came in and stated; "Mom, I feel something between my teeth, and it is my brain." He was as serious as I can get out.
The youngest has been extremely clingy lately. He is a close up shadow, the kind you have when you haven't drank your V8 yet. I am trying my best to enjoy it because I know how fast they grow, however there are those moments.
I am looking forward to getting back into some sort of schedule, and here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment