As a step-mom and mother I want to share my experiences in hope that I will touch someone, maybe help someone else. My desire is to keep it real, but on the light side as much as possible. Relive the fun, and at times the instances I hope to have grown from most.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Exercise Feels oh so Good!
Day three has gone great, the pain from day one has subsided and I am excited to be feeling so good! I know there are some tricks to eating right, not just counting calories, but making each calorie count. There has got to be some way to make the calories work in your favor. I wish I had time for a nutrition class right now, it would be great to figure this stuff out. As it stands for the moment; it just feels great to be active again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment