As a step-mom and mother I want to share my experiences in hope that I will touch someone, maybe help someone else. My desire is to keep it real, but on the light side as much as possible. Relive the fun, and at times the instances I hope to have grown from most.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
How Goes the new way of Life?
While my awareness on calorie intake is mostly better, I still have a few of those days...you know where the chocolate wins and I feel a bit more guilty than I prefer because simply said: "Those were calories I would rather not have to worry about." This week I have added to the mix exercise, two days in a row. The first day has caused some aches I am still feeling. The second day I took to strolling the mall and doing 6 laps while waiting for a shoe store to open. Well, I am hoping to more than feel the out come one of these days...weeks...months. Like others I am hoping to see the effects of my efforts. Just wanted to put this out there to keep myself some what accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment