Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Europe

I just returned from an exciting trip to Europe. We started out in Belgium which is beautiful and green! Explored and had a great time, while my sons high school choir sang and performed ant several cathedrals and along with another high school and orchestra! What an amazing adventure!

France was our next destination! The country side there is something to marvel over. Pictures can not give it justice. On our way to Paris we stopped in at Normandy for a couple of days where the children preformed at Omaha Beach and a Cathedral not far from there. A near by convent provided food for us 3 evenings and it was divine each time.

Paris wasn't quite as I expected it. it was dirty and extremely crowded even with it being the weekend. I enjoyed going to the museums and the Eiffel tower. The youth sang at another cathedral and we were able to enjoy an evening cruise the last night where we topped things of with seeing the Eiffel tower lit. What a fabulous trip. I met a lot of amazing people, ate a lot of delicious food, drank fabulous hot chocolate and tried to soak it all up.


No comments:

Post a Comment