Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Mouths of Babes

Here are some of the funnies I have heard lately:

As we drove through a mountainous area the other day my 5 year old says: "Mom! Look, a turtle on top of a turtle, on top of a turtle!!!" As he pointed to one of the mountains. (I used to think they were sleeping dinosaurs)

Our two year old is a little slower in the speech department than his two older siblings were. The other day I was trying to get him to say "Grandpa" He said no a couple of times and then responded: "Mom, i har"

If you ask our two year old where something is you are in need of he just may reply sing-songy: "I no no."

Our two year old has recently discovered the question "Why?" While it sounds very cute the way he says it, it is becoming a bit annoying to have to explain little things like why we sit while we eat, why we don't spit at other people or why we don't hit others with objects (like baseball bats, golf clubs, or simply our hands) over and over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment