Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went out to see our older children. It was was fun staying up playing cards and chatting. Thanksgiving day was easy this year, the girls made some delicious pies, pumpkin is still my favorite, but the apple was delicious! We went out to eat, had great service and wonderful company.

Saturday we swung down to see my family. I can hardly believe how everyone is growing! It seemed like people should stay as you remember them. I guess when you go more than a year that is expecting a lot...ha!

Sunday we headed home. The weather was beautiful. We stopped by a ward in Laramie and then continued on our way. Oh! On black Friday I had bought a book on CD that has ended up to be a hit! 13th Reality. I thought it looked a bit cheesy but it is a really good book!

The ride home was great! Just before we turned into our street we ended up being rear ended. Nobody was seriously injured thankfully. However there turns out to be quite a bit of damage to my van, enough to keep me from driving it. Ugh. They say it will take 2-3 weeks to get it fixed. I guess it is more of an inconvenience than anything. I feel bad for the guy who hit us. He was borrowing the vehicle from a friend.

Life is still good. Just wish I was not a woman right now. In the next life when I am creating worlds things are going to be a bit different. I just thought I would share that with you, I know you will be sleeping better.

No comments:

Post a Comment