Being a mom is a great blessing in my life right now. I love watching my children! My youngest is discovering how much he loves music! It is a blast watching him jam out to some great juba, or listening to him sing his little heart out during church.
My little man has a perspective on things that just can't be matched any where. Because of this I have experienced some frustration, but more than not some laughs I could not have experienced anywhere else.
My lil'lady is one of those individuals that is constantly coming up with creative ways to reuse things, and make them beautiful. I guess that would explain the glitter I have been finding in her and her brothers hair for the last couple of weeks? She is good at making friends too, very social little butterfly.
Our teenager is fun to watch with his younger siblings. He is really good with them. He also takes pride in everything he does. I discovered the other day that he has a really good base voice. Choir is what he choise for his activity in high school. He loves paint balling with his friends and just having a good time.
Our missionary is enjoying all of the great people he is meeting, and enjoying being around military bases right now. It is fun to see glimpses into what he is doing right now through the letters I am able to receive weekly.
Our eldest son is learning the ropes of married life and seems to be happy.
Both of the older girls are doing great contributing to society with jobs they enjoy.
I look around and realize life is pretty good. I am blessed to be where I am at this time in my life. My husband is always reminding me of this. It is nice to take a moment to take it in and appreciate it, and this was the perfect month to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment