Tuesday, November 15, 2011

With a Bounce in my Step...

This morning I woke up just feeling good! Feeling a little analytical I tried to figure out what made today stand out from other mornings and here is my conclusion:

It is a new day! A new slate. What I didn't do yesterday I can do today. Where I failed I can succeed.

The sun is up and so am I.

I woke up to three of my cheerful children! I am still waiting on one. The oldest at home came in and played with the baby while I got my little princess going.

Today I am just feeling incredibly blessed. I have a Savior who loves me so much he gave his life for me.

I have a family who is striving to do what is right, and loves each other along the way.

My husband is easy to adore. He is my best friend.

God has surrounded me with good people and good friends

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all very good reasons for feeling good. you have always been a happy and optimistic person. I sure wish we could have seen you guys this summer. I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete