I have so many things to be grateful for, so lets get started!
1. First I am thankful for the Savior. He lives and loves me.
2. I am thankful for my husband! He is my perfect match, my best friends and (I wll keep this PG)
3. I am thankful for the family I have been blessed to be a part of!
4. I am thankful for my parents who raised me in the gospel.
5. I am thankful for each of my siblings.
6. I am thankful for each of the children placed in my care, be it by birth, or marriage, I am truely blessed!
7. I am thankful that I am able to stay home with my little ones and watch their firsts and exploration of this
world around them.
8. I am thankful for the talents I have been blessed with.
9. I am thankful for the many friends I have been blessed to have in my life.
10. I am thankful for the blessings of the Temple in my life.
11. I am thankful for a living prophet.
12. I am thankful for leaders who love me.
13. I am thankful for teachers who love their jobs, and the children they teach!
14. I am thankful for men and women who have sacrificed and gave their lives so I could experience the
freedoms I have to day!
15. I am thankful for answered prayers.
16. I am thankful for inspiration in its many forms.
17. I am thankful for childrens laughter.
18. I am thankful for tender mercies.
19. I am thankful for forgivness.
20. I am thankful for my weaknesses, they remind me I am only human, and they keep me humble.
21. I am thankful for children's insight, it is enlightning, inspiring, and sometimes good for a chuckle.
22. I am thankful for flowers.
23. I am thankful for seasons.
24. I am thankful for naptime, be it for me or the little ones.
25. I am thankful for sunny days.
26. I am thankful for rainbows. They are reminders of promises made.
27. I am thankful for the records found in the Scriptures.
28. I am thankful for moments of meditation, where I can think and ponder as I wish and recieve
personal inspiration, or revelation through the spirit.
29. I am thankful for the restoration of the gospel in our modern day, the knowledge that God indeed does
communicate with his children and still loves us.
30. I am thankful for God's eternal plan. It is so complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment