Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday's

Well, it is that time of year again. I love celebrating the births of my children! I love seeing their eyes light up with each gift they open, as they blow out the candles of their cakes, and just enjoy the moment of celebration.

However, when it comes to my own birthday I hate celebrating it. Pondering this today I was trying to decide why I hate it. I really do. I can't get my husband to understand this. I don't enjoy the spot light, or any of the attention. My children come up with wonderful gifts, the eldest boy at home this time in my life made me a great shoulder bag. I received a movie, chocolates, and the printer I asked my husband for. I enjoy hearing from my parents and siblings. So why do I hate it so?

This is the most dreaded day for me. I really don't like it. I don't mind being a year older. It feels like just any other day to me. I just hate this day. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment