Monday, March 9, 2015

Lifted Weight

It's been a while. Sorry about that.

I am trying to make some changes in my life and it is taking a while, but I am seeing progress. Last year I did 40 bags in 40 days. I had found the idea on Pinterest and loved the idea! I worked on it throughout the year, and my house is feeling lighter this year. I have a friend that also suggested Fly Lady to me. I will admit the emails are overwhelming at times, however they do remind me I can start here and I am not behind.

The past couple of weeks I have noticed that my home is not as overwhelming to me as it has been in the past. I even find myself saying as I finish something (small or big): "This puts me just a bit further ahead of the game." It used to be that when I looked around my house it was too much and I would give up before even starting. I had people tell me I could go onto "Hoarders". My house didn't have walk ways, but there was little organization.

I had a fiend visit the other day and she told me my house is looking more loved. It made my day. Not only am I feeling the results of the past year, but others are beginning to notice. I am a far cry from having my home in perfect order but, it is beginning to not feel overwhelming and more like my space, rather than not.

This year I am going to do 40 bags in 40 days and also continue with Fly Lady, lets keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment