You always think life just might take a moment and slow down. No, its momentum seems to pick up. We have had a great summer, and the start to the school year isn't too bad either! Parent teachers conferences were this past week, and reports on all three kids were great! The youngest started preschool this year and can't get enough of it. Our first grader got glasses this year, and looks quite distinguished if I do say so myself.
We are having to pull the reigns in on somethings due to the purchase of the little house this summer and work that we put into it. We did great this week, now we just have 2 more months, and if we can do like this week we might be able to catch up enough to feel somewhat comfortable.
Heavenly Father is placing some great people in my life right now. I am feeling more blessed each day. I am hoping they can be friends who go into the eternities with me. For a few of them that means I need to be missionary minded. However, they are great people so I think I am at least planting seeds right now. I hope I am anyway.
I am enjoying my callings at church right now. I teach the 10-11 year olds and love it! They are at the age where they ask great questions and I have been doing my best to be prepared for class so I can have the spirit help where I am lacking. The sisters I visit teach are the best, and I even have a great companion, though we are having a difficult time with our schedules at the moment. Oh well, if it were all easy...well, then it wouldn't be life now would it? *grin*.
No comments:
Post a Comment