My youngest is growing all to quickly. He says things that are just all to cute. I thought I would post some just for the sake of being able to come back and remember them.
He calls mustaches "mush mashes"
The elevator is and " uplivator"
He caressed my face the other day and in the sweetest voice said "mom, I just love you soooo much!"
He wrote grandpa tickets for not attending family scriptures and prayers with everyone else.
He informed grandpa we don't drink coffee in this house, so if he wants it he has to go to McDonalds.(Funny thing is grandpa doesn't drink coffee either.)
He called his big brothers on Sunday just to tell them he loves them. (he would have called one of his sisters, but she had dropped her phone in the toilet, and the other one didn't answer. probably at church.)
For his bed time snack he requests "hotgogs and hetchup"
This is my curve ball of a child. He is his own work of art, and I am enjoying watching him grow, along with the other kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment