As a step-mom and mother I want to share my experiences in hope that I will touch someone, maybe help someone else. My desire is to keep it real, but on the light side as much as possible. Relive the fun, and at times the instances I hope to have grown from most.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Moments like these.
My little man woke up tonight crying that his leg hurt. While its late and I ought to be in bed, I am glad I had a moment to cuddle him on my lap and rock him. It seems like my kiddos are growing up too fast, and my little guy demands a lot of my time. With that said I feel like the older ones get a little ripped off. So I cherish moments like tonight, where I can pamper one of the older children even for a moment. Hoping they know I love them as much as my littlest one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment