Have you ever heard the ring tone, I am sure it is from some show..."Mom, mom, mom, mama, mama,...." this goes on for 2 + minutes then the mother in frustration replies "What!?" then the child responds "Hi."? As of late I have become quite familiar with this. More than I would like. With my little man down, he is board out of his mind. My little man has decided to make his life just a bit more interesting, he needs to drive me nuts.
Someday I will miss hearing his little voice calling for me...but for the moment I would like to change my title. Can I change it to something that can be less annoying when a child is needing to do something for entertainment? Let me see...Rumpelstiltskin, Parallelepipedo, something that tongue ties the child quickly would be nice.
Just had to get that off my chest. Thank you for reading. Hope you are having a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment