Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun Found in Unexpected Activities

 Tonight our family had a blast for FHE (family home evening)! Our activity was a smashing hit!


Last night our oldest son and his wife joined us for dinner. While sitting around my daughter-in-law pulled out her laptop and showed us her and our son's late night activities from the night before. With hesitation I decided I would watch. They had video tapped our son, a shirt strategically placed over his head, eyes and nose drawn on his chin, singing to "The Peanut Butter, Jelly" song! The younger kids wanted to watch this over and over again, laughing every time.


For our activity tonight you have probably already guessed what we did. I would post the out come but don't know how to download things from my cam to the computer*. However, take my word for it that we were all rolling on the floor when all was said and done. Our Thirteen year old does some great accents, the five year old sang twinkle twinkle little star, our three year old told us about cars, my hubby sang one of "our" songs(I had drawn and old school curled mustache on him and hair parted down the middle of his chin, trust me it was great!) and my hubby had used his artistic abilities, I must say he had me looking pretty good for my section.


The little ones wanted to watch them over and over, if I can ever figure how to post them for you I will, though your imagination might be better than the actual presentation...lol.


*aka I am missing the cord and am unable to find the instruction manual.

1 comment:

  1. Did you find a replacement cord? Have you tried using a SD card with less memory to see if it would load on your computer. Do You want me to come over and help you.... I will?

    ReplyDelete