Friday, April 8, 2011

Un-Likely Herodom

Our family is blessed to have my husband. Brash I know, and there is more than one reason, but I am sharing just one today. When we married he was loading my things in the back of his Jeep. I remember thinking: "There is no way on earth he will be able to fit all of that into that space. I humbly admit he proved me wrong, not only did he fit the things he had, but a couple of others.

This talent has been appreciated time and time again. One of us will go to the grocery store and come home with a "little" more than planned. Where will all of this stuff go? Every time he is able to re-negotiate the space in the fridge, freezer, pantry or cupboards. It ceases to amaze me.

Once again I was amazed. In packing for a trip my daughter wanted to bring all of her little precious toys. I told her only as many as she could fit in a small tool box and lunch box. The plan was to limit her to the minimal. My bright little girl turned to her father and requested his help in her quest to bring them all.  Guess what, her wish was granted and we have My Little Pony-ville here on the trip. Thanks Dear, you have reached herodom in a young girls life at the next degree.

2 comments:

  1. How do men do that? Matt is expert at it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids are always asking me if I could have a super power what whould it be. That sounds like a very useful super power to me. When are you guys coming to Maine. I just moved into a small appartment and could use some help find a place for things. :)

    ReplyDelete