My little man is all about cars. During family business each week when asked what his business is he simply replies "cars". When it is his turn to pray you can bet he is thankful for cars and usually will ask for a certain automobile (last time it was a bus.)
He usually has a car, truck, or nonspecific toy with wheels somewhere with in reach. So it probably won't surprise you that his favorite movie is "Cars". On our DVR you will find three Team Umizoomy race episodes, one on trains and then various other children shows with similar areas of interest.
You might be wondering where I am going with this. Well last night I was with the folks, driving to dinner. My son informed me of every red light I must stop for, he is already a back seat driver. At one green light he impatiently told me I could go. I had to point out that there were still some cars in front of me who had not moved, thus our stationary position.
Out of curiosity my father turned and asked him what yellow lights meant, his reply? "It means go faster Grandpa!" I asked him who had informed him of this. He tattled on Grandma.
This boy is only two. I wonder how much he will learn between now and his driving years. I hope a lot or I suspect he will be driving a pretty beat up car. (Most of the beating will be done by him...lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment