Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Little Man

The other day while visiting my parents I happened upon the cutest little conversation between my son and... himself.

In my parents living room my mother has a curio cabinet with a mirror in the back. Off and on through our visit I would catch my son observing himself in this mirror. He would make faces of sorts and do mocking of himself it was quite entertaining to watch.

The instance I wanted to share with you happened while changing my little guys diaper, I heard my little man talking and assumed it was to his sister. However when I finished and was able to look up I caught him once again in front of the curio. With a somewhat mischievous look on his face, pointing to his reflection and back to himself he said:

" You are me and I am you, and some times we can be nau-aughty!"

Then he grinned at himself and nodded his head with a pleased sort of look. Man he has himself down to a "T" no need for me to tell him, he already knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment