This month is a month for reflecting on blessings and expressing gratitude.
I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves each of us.
I am thankful that He will be my final judge for He is the only one who knows my heart.
I am thankful I am blessed to be married to my best friend. He has a level head, he loves and honors his priesthood and family.I am blessed to be a part of his life.
I am thankful for the bonus children I have. They have helped me grow in unimaginable ways.
I am thankful for my children. I love watching them grow and flourish.
I am thankful for missionaries. they brought my parents to the gospel.
I am thankful for my parents accepting the gospel and sharing it with me.
I am thankful for the garden of friends I have had throughout my life. I am incredibly blessed.
I am thankful for flowers. They are beautiful, unique and brighten my day.
I am thankful for a brother who lovingly suffered for me and died so that I can find and give forgiveness.
I am thankful for the men and women who have made the freedoms I experience daily available for me.
I am thankful for living prophets who love God and Christ enough to not bow out when things get hard.
I am thankful for the scriptures and their teachings.
I am thankful for many answered prayers.
I am thankful for trials and blessings alike.
I am thankful for brothers and sisters who I can now enjoy the holidays with.
I am thankful for my play space where I can create.
I am thankful for men and women who have shared their testimonies and strengthened mine when I have felt weak.
I am thankful for temples.
I am thankful for the ability to feel fear, hurt, anger, peace, healing, happiness, sadness, trust, confidence....
I am thankful for other creative people.
I am thankful for good books.
I am thankful for others who are willing to share their stories to teach that with God anything is possible.
I am thankful for teachers and leaders who love my children. Who love me.
I am thankful for the completeness of Heavenly Fathers plan for each of us. and How aware he is of our needs and is there any hour, time or place. Mostly I have been grateful for his patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment