My little lady is out growing a lot of her clothes again. What is up with this? This year we are running short on capris and summer bottoms. As I looked at the store everything was low-rise and/or too short. Grr! So I thought I might just whip her up some clothes tonight.
There is only one problem. I have no clue what I am doing. None. Zip. Nada. I measured her and her measurements are all over the patterns! What is this? I have mastered the skirt thing, I need to branch out however. My mom taught me how to follow patterns, but I have not learned to alter them. Ugh. I feel like I have hit a bit of a brick wall. Now I need to find a class somewhere that teaches to alter patterns. Not a real big deal, it just slows down my whipping of something together. There, that is my rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment