Monday, July 15, 2013

Things are not Always as They Appear

A little while ago I had an experience where I had felt some betrayal, I felt like my world out side caved in in a sense.

After the instance, up until recently I have felt a range of emotions. All of which were intense and draining. I asked for relief in my prayers and have been finding it. As I have found that relief I have asked others I felt may have answers and found that my perception of things truly is not only one sided, but also a pin point in the full picture.

There were things going on in my life that others were unaware of in that moment. However, because of other things I have shared with many throughout time, when they had presented me with what they thought might be a window of help, I had taken it to a level far beyond and where I could have felt gratitude and thanksgiving I found my self feeling betrayed and anger. I have held onto this for several months, where if I had known how to approach things earlier I could have found relief from the feelings I have been experiencing the past little while.

The relief the Savior offers is amazing. When I communicate instead of shutting myself down there is a relief comparable to that found through the Savior.

Humility is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment