With the new year I have been thinking of things I can do better. I could make a long list, but have decided instead to think of what is most important to me on that list and tackle it. So here are the things I have come up with. I know it is a little late... better late than never...:
1. I need to have a better relationship with my Father. Somehow in the past couple of years I have
become very casual. I need to take time to share what I am really feeling and thinking. And then
I need need to actually take time to listen to counsel, and direction. I am not in this alone, nor
need I be.
2. I need to stay focused on my goal to lose weight, and become healthier. I am happier and feel
better in so many degrees when I am doing this. Plus, I will be able to enjoy life more entirely.
3. I need to be a better wife and mother. By this I mean I need to spend my time more wisely. When
the day comes to a close I want there to be no doubt in any one's mind whether I love them or
not.
My list consists of many other things, but these are the things I can start changing now. They are things I need to change now. The other things will be worked on as well, but I want to look back on this post and remind myself what I need to do and hope that through out the year I can look back and see progress.
I hope each of you have had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment