Saturday, September 24, 2011

A couple Blessings this Week

It has been a crazy week! I have had an emotional breakdown or two (and survived) along with tons of things on my to do list. I have been able to get a lot done, thanks to the help of others!

For several months we have been promising our son we would paint his room and make it move in ready. Since April to be exact. He has been extremely patient and understanding through the whole ordeal. It was beginning to look like it might be one of those projects that would go into this coming year.

A dear friend of mine was over last week and was listening to my explain all of the mounting list of reasons I have been feeling over whelmed. Upon finishing my list she promptly asked if she could help me finish my sons room. Monday she came over, helped me finish painting, tear down an old bed, and then when I had some other obligations to fulfill she moved furniture and arranged things so my sons wait would be over! The following day as I tried to express my thanks and my son's she stopped me and told me all thanks had already been expressed.

Today my hubby helped me tackle my space a little bit...I should say a lot! I need to organize it, but that will have to wait a couple more days, we have family stopping in Monday and I wanted the room to be clean. My Friend mentioned earlier is helping me come up with a plan to make my space more worker friendly, I am going to owe her big time when all is said and done. I hope she will take advantage of that in the future(not too far down the road).

2 comments:

  1. Love these stories. Yay for great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come over and hang-out in your new space. What are friends for anyways. Your friendship is so very dear to me...I should be thanking you for all the countless hours you have to listen to my ramblings. Thanks for always listening!

    ReplyDelete