Monday, June 26, 2017

Wedding

We made it out to our Second daughters wedding. We left on Friday. One of our children was sick twice on the way out. I was sick all day Thursday into Friday morning. Friday evening they had a beautiful preception!

While at the preception the bride looked beautiful, and the groom very handsome. We had many friends from the past show up. It was great being able to catch up with everyone. The food was beyond delicious. The bride and groom had a considerable  turn out. I enjoyed meeting friends and colleagues, and cross paths with some I haven't had the opportunity to see for years.

On their wedding day we ended up having another sick child. We were able to run up and see our son who is serving his mission caught a quick hug or two, met his companion and then we were on our way back to my aunts where the child continued to be sick. I had hoped to be at the sealing and show my support and excitement for the new couple. My hubby told me it was beautiful and that he found what the sealer shared to be noteworthy.

In the end we ended up coming home earlier than we had planned so we could be sick in our own beds. Overall it was a great trip. It is a pleasure to see our family growing and expanding as it is. I pray that the new couple will be happy and continue to be a strength for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment