My Hubby. Truly my better half and totally patient with me.
My Savior. Another one who has been extremely patient with me.
My children who don't notice my flaws, and love me unconditionally.
My bonus children and the great examples they continually set for the younger clan.
People. I am being surrounded with the most amazing people right now, and their experiences and thoughts are helping me through my thoughts and experiences.
The Priesthood. Lots I could list here, but I will leave it simple.
Today.
I am getting to watch my children grow. I am glad I can be home with them.
Prayer.
The Scriptures.
My calling. Great kids in my class, I love 'em!
The Sisters I Visit Teach.
Great new neighbors.
Inspiration. It comes from every where.
Music. Especially piano and Violin.
Ward Choir. Love it!
The Plan of Salvation. I am continuously blown away at the completeness of it?
Missionaries. Many levels to this one too.
Flowers. Gerber daisies, tulips, Daisies...anything from the Hubby *grin*
Date night.
Parents who raised me well, but accepted the gospel first.
Life's lessons. Even when they are less desirable.
Tomorrow. Its a new day.
History with people I trust.
Guardian angels.
The Atonement.
Forgiveness.
Laughter.
The innocents of children. They do say the darnedest things.
Hugs.
Cuddles.
Hallmark movies with the Hubby and late night folding of laundry.
Talent. There is so much to be discovered and enjoyed.
Blessings.
Tender Mercies.
More tender mercies.
Rainbows.
Rain.
Fresh snow.
Long car rides.
Short Car rides.
Trident
Water
Fresh produce.
Creating. I love it.
Memories.
Promises.
Crepes with Salmon, spinach and white sauce.
Nuns who cook amazing food in France.
My husband cooks amazing food right here in my home.
Testimony.
A fresh coat of paint.
Doe's they are one of the most graceful animals...giraffes are not far behind.
Morning walks with friends.
My trials. I don't think I could handle anyone else's.
Friends.
Church Leaders and their inspired words.
Variety.
Time.
The snooze button.
Men and women who have given their lives for my freedom and life.
Markers.
My journal.
My children's drawings.
Glimpses.
My siblings. All 4 of them.
The Temple.
There are so many things to be grateful for all of the time. Sometimes I get caught up in a moment and forget I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed. I have a Father and Brother who want my happiness. They ave surrounded me with all I need to succeed, I just need to take it a moment at a time, and do my best to enjoy each of those moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment