Okay, I know, I have been doing several blogs on how incredibly blessed I am lately. So here is another one.
I am blessed to have a husband who knows how to put things in a light so they aren't so frighting. Seriously I love him! Besides that he is honestly my bestest best friend.
I have been blessed with two great step-daughters! We have been experiencing some turbulence in our bubble, and I just have to say I am very grateful for their being there when it was most needed!
I have been blessed to watch two of our boys marry amazing girls, and both the boys and their wives have been amazing blessings. You just have to feed them once in a while and they spoil their younger siblings, it is great!
I have been blessed to have some great kiddos at home. Our High-schooler is doing great in school and amazes me with his talents and loyalty to his beliefs. He takes his responsibilities seriously and is a good cook(be wishing you lived with us, he makes pies and cookies to die for.)
Our second grader loves to read and create, if she wasn't so much like myself when I was her age I would go crazy (I guess I do sometimes, but our likeness helps give me patience *grin*)
Our Kinder-gardener is beginning to read and is taking off with it full throttle, I am loving watching him bloom!
The youngest one at home continues to be my cuddle bug and I absolutely love it! He also loves to help around the house. He is a little treasure in our family.
I am blessed to be surrounded by some pretty amazing friends. I have been struggling off and on for the past couple(4) years, and I have some friends who have reminded me of my value, and not judged me when they could have. They have been willing to listen and have offered some wise advise. Truly and humbly I feel blessed in this area of my life.
Last, but should have been first, I am thankful for my Savior and his forgiveness. From His forgiveness I have been able to feel a peace and calm when I have felt great tempests at my back. I feel incredibly blessed and wanted to share it.
Thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment