Several of my friends have posted this lately on facebook, and I LOVE it! Because what am I doing in return for the greatest gift given to me? We are taught in the scriptures that as we do unto others we are doing unto him. Looking around I see so many blessings he has blessed me with. With that, what am I doing to forward the thanks?
As a step-mom and mother I want to share my experiences in hope that I will touch someone, maybe help someone else. My desire is to keep it real, but on the light side as much as possible. Relive the fun, and at times the instances I hope to have grown from most.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Giving with out Expecting
At times I catch myself (shamefully) with the attitude of; "whats in it for me?" When I catch myself thinking this way, I try to change. Why? Because I know the Savior didn't ask that. He gave his life out of love. He gave it for me, for you, and each of us who are willing to accept his sacrifice. He did it out of love. He knew we didn't qualify for it per sei, but he offered it so we could have a chance. A chance to return To Him and our Father.
Several of my friends have posted this lately on facebook, and I LOVE it! Because what am I doing in return for the greatest gift given to me? We are taught in the scriptures that as we do unto others we are doing unto him. Looking around I see so many blessings he has blessed me with. With that, what am I doing to forward the thanks?
Several of my friends have posted this lately on facebook, and I LOVE it! Because what am I doing in return for the greatest gift given to me? We are taught in the scriptures that as we do unto others we are doing unto him. Looking around I see so many blessings he has blessed me with. With that, what am I doing to forward the thanks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment